Upper Double room with a space from 17 to 26 square meters is the best choice for those, who value both the highest quality and the unique atmosphere. Located in the antique part of the hotel, Upper Double room allows you to feel like a historical citizen of this port city, during its over 1000 years history. You will see Long Market through the window of your room – the most popular promenade in Gdańsk, which hosted sailors, merchants, travellers and even kings, through the years! It is not without the reason that the other names of Long Market are the Royal Route and the Kings Route. Become a part of Gdańsk history, while spending holidays in the excellent conditions.
- Double bed with antiallergic mattress and naturally filled pillows
- Manually controlled air conditioning, which allows you to choose temperature and air humidity to your own preferences
- Wooden desk
- Comfortable baggage drop shelf
- TV with SMART function
- Free access to high speed Wi-Fi internet
- Two bottles of water and mini bar with daily fill up free non-alcoholic drinks
- Tea and coffee set, as well as coffee machine for making great and aromatic espresso
- Free filtrated water distributor, at every hotel floor. Cold, hot, sparkling and non-sparkling water. Drink, whenever you want to!
- Hand shower GROHE Power&Soul® Cosmopolitan 160 with 11 different water stream possibilities
- Magnifying make-up mirror in the bathroom
- Hair dryer